Comparison of the growth and degradation of poly(glycolic acid) and poly(ε-caprolactone) brushes
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 4643–4649, 1 November 2013
How to Cite
Hu, X., Hu, G., Crawford, K. and Gorman, C. B. (2013), Comparison of the growth and degradation of poly(glycolic acid) and poly(ε-caprolactone) brushes. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 4643–4649. doi: 10.1002/pola.26885
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!