Photoresponsive polyamides containing pentamethylated norbornadiene moieties: Synthesis and photochemical properties under sunlight irradiation
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 4650–4656, 1 November 2013
How to Cite
Oueslati, A., Abdelhedi, I., Mercier, R., Drockenmuller, E. and Ben Romdhane, H. (2013), Photoresponsive polyamides containing pentamethylated norbornadiene moieties: Synthesis and photochemical properties under sunlight irradiation. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 4650–4656. doi: 10.1002/pola.26886
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- “Institut Universitaire de France” (IUF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!