Versatile functional poly(3-hexylthiophene) for hybrid particles synthesis by the grafting onto technique: Core@shell ZnO nanorods
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 30–38, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Awada, H., Medlej, H., Blanc, S., Delville, M.-H., Hiorns, R. C., Bousquet, A., Dagron-Lartigau, C. and Billon, L. (2014), Versatile functional poly(3-hexylthiophene) for hybrid particles synthesis by the grafting onto technique: Core@shell ZnO nanorods. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 30–38. doi: 10.1002/pola.26964
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- the French Ministry of Research and COST Action MP1202 “Rational design of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces: the next step towards advanced functional materials”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!