Versatile functional poly(3-hexylthiophene) for hybrid particles synthesis by the grafting onto technique: Core@shell ZnO nanorods
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 30–38, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Awada, H., Medlej, H., Blanc, S., Delville, M.-H., Hiorns, R. C., Bousquet, A., Dagron-Lartigau, C. and Billon, L. (2014), Versatile functional poly(3-hexylthiophene) for hybrid particles synthesis by the grafting onto technique: Core@shell ZnO nanorods. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 30–38. doi: 10.1002/pola.26964
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- the French Ministry of Research and COST Action MP1202 “Rational design of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces: the next step towards advanced functional materials”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.