An-Dih Yu and Tadanori Kurosawa contributed equally to this work.
Polycyclic arene-based D–A polyimide electrets for high-performance n-type organic field effect transistor memory devices
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 139–147, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Yu, A.-D., Kurosawa, T., Ueda, M. and Chen, W.-C. (2014), Polycyclic arene-based D–A polyimide electrets for high-performance n-type organic field effect transistor memory devices. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 139–147. doi: 10.1002/pola.26983
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!