So Min Park and Youngwoon Yoon contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of phenanthro[1,10,9,8-cdefg]carbazole-based conjugated polymers for organic solar cell applications
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 796–803, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. M., Yoon, Y., Jeon, C. W., Kim, H., Ko, M. J., Lee, D.-K., Kim, J. Y., Son, H. J., Kwon, S.-K., Kim, Y.-H. and Kim, B. (2014), Synthesis of phenanthro[1,10,9,8-cdefg]carbazole-based conjugated polymers for organic solar cell applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 796–803. doi: 10.1002/pola.27059
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Science, and Technology . Grant Number: 2012047047
- Renewable Energy Program of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) . Grant Number: 20113030010060, 20113010010030, and 20113020010070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!