So Min Park and Youngwoon Yoon contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of phenanthro[1,10,9,8-cdefg]carbazole-based conjugated polymers for organic solar cell applications
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 796–803, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. M., Yoon, Y., Jeon, C. W., Kim, H., Ko, M. J., Lee, D.-K., Kim, J. Y., Son, H. J., Kwon, S.-K., Kim, Y.-H. and Kim, B. (2014), Synthesis of phenanthro[1,10,9,8-cdefg]carbazole-based conjugated polymers for organic solar cell applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 796–803. doi: 10.1002/pola.27059
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Science, and Technology . Grant Number: 2012047047
- Renewable Energy Program of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) . Grant Number: 20113030010060, 20113010010030, and 20113020010070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!