Poly(methyl methacrylate)-block-poly(N-vinyl pyrrolidone) diblock copolymer: A facile synthesis via sequential radical polymerization mediated by isopropylxanthic disulfide and its nanostructuring polybenzoxazine thermosets
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 952–962, 1 April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Li, L., Cong, H. and Zheng, S. (2014), Poly(methyl methacrylate)-block-poly(N-vinyl pyrrolidone) diblock copolymer: A facile synthesis via sequential radical polymerization mediated by isopropylxanthic disulfide and its nanostructuring polybenzoxazine thermosets. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 952–962. doi: 10.1002/pola.27075
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!