Plasticization of a polymer layer harnessed to a silicon microcantilever as a highly sensitive and selective means to detect nitroaromatic derivatives
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 2124–2130, 1 August 2014
How to Cite
Shemesh, A., Blank, T., Meltzman, S., Stolyarova, S., Edrei, R., Borzin, E., Nemirovsky, Y. and Eichen, Y. (2014), Plasticization of a polymer layer harnessed to a silicon microcantilever as a highly sensitive and selective means to detect nitroaromatic derivatives. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 2124–2130. doi: 10.1002/pola.27219
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!