Polymerization of isoprene catalyzed by 2-(methyl-2-benzimidazolyl)-6-(1-(arylimino) ethyl) pyridine iron(III) trichloride with an additional donor
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 2395–2398, 1 September 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Wen, X., Sun, W.-H. and He, A. (2014), Polymerization of isoprene catalyzed by 2-(methyl-2-benzimidazolyl)-6-(1-(arylimino) ethyl) pyridine iron(III) trichloride with an additional donor. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 2395–2398. doi: 10.1002/pola.27267
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE26B05
- Shandong Province Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: JQ201213
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21174074
- Shandong Province Science and Technology Development Plan. Grant Number: 2012GGA05042
- Major Projects of Independent Innovation Achievements Transformation in Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2013ZHZX1A0207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!