Polymerization of isoprene catalyzed by 2-(methyl-2-benzimidazolyl)-6-(1-(arylimino) ethyl) pyridine iron(III) trichloride with an additional donor
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 2395–2398, 1 September 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Wen, X., Sun, W.-H. and He, A. (2014), Polymerization of isoprene catalyzed by 2-(methyl-2-benzimidazolyl)-6-(1-(arylimino) ethyl) pyridine iron(III) trichloride with an additional donor. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 2395–2398. doi: 10.1002/pola.27267
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE26B05
- Shandong Province Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: JQ201213
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21174074
- Shandong Province Science and Technology Development Plan. Grant Number: 2012GGA05042
- Major Projects of Independent Innovation Achievements Transformation in Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2013ZHZX1A0207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!