Facile anionic synthesis of well-defined block copolymers with pendent triphenylamine and ethynylpyridine for nonvolatile memory device applications with high performances
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 2625–2632, 15 September 2014
How to Cite
Kang, B.-G., Song, S., Cho, B., Kang, N.-G., Kim, M.-J., Lee, T. and Lee, J.-S. (2014), Facile anionic synthesis of well-defined block copolymers with pendent triphenylamine and ethynylpyridine for nonvolatile memory device applications with high performances. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 52: 2625–2632. doi: 10.1002/pola.27278
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!