Morphology and physical properties of polyethylene/silicate nanocomposite prepared by melt intercalation
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 40, Issue 14, pages 1454–1463, 15 July 2002
How to Cite
Wang, K. H., Choi, M. H., Koo, C. M., Xu, M., Chung, I. J., Jang, M. C., Choi, S. W. and Song, H. H. (2002), Morphology and physical properties of polyethylene/silicate nanocomposite prepared by melt intercalation. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 40: 1454–1463. doi: 10.1002/polb.10201
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!