Influence of a mixing solvent with tetrahydrofuran and N,N-dimethylformamide on electrospun poly(vinyl chloride) nonwoven mats
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 40, Issue 19, pages 2259–2268, 1 October 2002
How to Cite
Lee, K. H., Kim, H. Y., La, Y. M., Lee, D. R. and Sung, N. H. (2002), Influence of a mixing solvent with tetrahydrofuran and N,N-dimethylformamide on electrospun poly(vinyl chloride) nonwoven mats. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 40: 2259–2268. doi: 10.1002/polb.10293
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!