Electronic structure and electrical properties of interfaces between metals and π-conjugated molecular films
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 41, Issue 21, pages 2529–2548, 1 November 2003
How to Cite
Kahn, A., Koch, N. and Gao, W. (2003), Electronic structure and electrical properties of interfaces between metals and π-conjugated molecular films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 41: 2529–2548. doi: 10.1002/polb.10642
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0097133
- New Jersey Center for Organic Optoelectronics
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!