Perfectly-alternating linear (AB)n multiblock copolymers: Effect of molecular design on morphology and properties
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 947–955, 1 May 2001
How to Cite
Spontak, R. J. and Smith, S. D. (2001), Perfectly-alternating linear (AB)n multiblock copolymers: Effect of molecular design on morphology and properties. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 39: 947–955. doi: 10.1002/polb.1070
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2000
- Petroleum Research Fund
- American Chemical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!