Effects of added surfactants on thermoreversible gelation of associating polymer solutions
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 733–751, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Furuya, T., Koga, T. and Tanaka, F. (2004), Effects of added surfactants on thermoreversible gelation of associating polymer solutions. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 733–751. doi: 10.1002/polb.10722
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!