Extension of the chain-end, free-volume theory for predicting glass temperature as a function of conversion in hyperbranched polymers obtained through one-pot approaches
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1235–1242, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Liu, H. and Wilén, C.-E. (2004), Extension of the chain-end, free-volume theory for predicting glass temperature as a function of conversion in hyperbranched polymers obtained through one-pot approaches. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 1235–1242. doi: 10.1002/polb.10772
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!