Depolarization thermocurrent studies in poly(hydroxyethyl acrylate)/water hydrogels
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1001–1008, 30 April 1994
How to Cite
Kyritsis, A., Pissis, P., Ribelles, J. L. G. and Pradas, M. M. (1994), Depolarization thermocurrent studies in poly(hydroxyethyl acrylate)/water hydrogels. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 32: 1001–1008. doi: 10.1002/polb.1994.090320605
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!