The effect of low-temperature crystallization on the mechanical behavior of rubber
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to the 90th Birthday of Robert N. Haward
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2181–2190, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Fuller, K.N.G., Gough, J. and Thomas, A.G. (2004), The effect of low-temperature crystallization on the mechanical behavior of rubber. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 2181–2190. doi: 10.1002/polb.20091
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!