Strain hardening of polycarbonate in the glassy state: Influence of temperature and molecular weight
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to the 90th Birthday of Robert N. Haward
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2041–2049, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Govaert, L. E. and Tervoort, T. A. (2004), Strain hardening of polycarbonate in the glassy state: Influence of temperature and molecular weight. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 2041–2049. doi: 10.1002/polb.20095
- Issue online: 13 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!