The three-phase structure and mechanical properties of poly(ethylene terephthalate)
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to the 90th Birthday of Robert N. Haward
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2092–2106, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Rastogi, R., Vellinga, W. P., Rastogi, S., Schick, C. and Meijer, H. E. H. (2004), The three-phase structure and mechanical properties of poly(ethylene terephthalate). J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 2092–2106. doi: 10.1002/polb.20096
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!