This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Formation of deprotected fuzzy blobs in chemically amplified resists†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2004
Published 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3063–3069, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Jones, R. L., Hu, T., Lin, E. K., Wu, W.-L., Goldfarb, D. L., Angelopoulos, M., Trinque, B. C., Schmid, G. M., Stewart, M. D. and Willson, C. G. (2004), Formation of deprotected fuzzy blobs in chemically amplified resists. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3063–3069. doi: 10.1002/polb.20168
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2003
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Advanced Lithography Program. Grant Number: N66001-00-C-8083
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Office of Microelectronics Programs
- National Institute of Standards and Technology National Research Council postdoctoral fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!