Study of the conformational change of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-grafted chains in water with neutron reflection: Molecular weight dependence at high grafting density
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3302–3310, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Yim, H., Kent, M. S., Satija, S., Mendez, S., Balamurugan, S. S., Balamurugan, S. and Lopez, G. P. (2004), Study of the conformational change of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-grafted chains in water with neutron reflection: Molecular weight dependence at high grafting density. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3302–3310. doi: 10.1002/polb.20169
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2003
- Sandia Corp., a Lockheed Martin company, for the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!