Diffusion, evaporation, and surface enrichment of a plasticizing additive in an annealed polymer thin film
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3258–3266, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Smith, G. S., Skidmore, C. B., Howe, P. M. and Majewski, J. (2004), Diffusion, evaporation, and surface enrichment of a plasticizing additive in an annealed polymer thin film. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3258–3266. doi: 10.1002/polb.20171
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2003
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences–Materials Science. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences–Materials Science with the University of California. Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-36
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!