Gel-like aspect of a miscible polymer mixture studied by small-angle neutron scattering
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3148–3164, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Koizumi, S. (2004), Gel-like aspect of a miscible polymer mixture studied by small-angle neutron scattering. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3148–3164. doi: 10.1002/polb.20180
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!