From the conformation of a single molecule to physical networks in highly interacting polymers: A small-angle neutron study
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3165–3178, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Perahia, D., Jiao, X. and Traiphol, R. (2004), From the conformation of a single molecule to physical networks in highly interacting polymers: A small-angle neutron study. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3165–3178. doi: 10.1002/polb.20182
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2003
- National Science Foundation through the Center for Advanced Engineering Fibers and Films at Clemson University
- U.S. Department of Energy for the beam
- Educational Division of Argonne National Laboratory
- Royal Thai Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!