Phase behavior of the polybutadiene–polystyrene diblock copolymer with the addition of the nonselective solvent dichlorobenzene in temperature and pressure fields
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3179–3190, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Abbas, B., Schwahn, D. and Willner, L. (2004), Phase behavior of the polybutadiene–polystyrene diblock copolymer with the addition of the nonselective solvent dichlorobenzene in temperature and pressure fields. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3179–3190. doi: 10.1002/polb.20183
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!