Structural study of the influence of partially crystalline poly(ethylene butene) random copolymers on paraffin crystallization in dilute solutions
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Polymer Science as Determined by Neutron Scattering
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 3113–3132, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Radulescu, A., Schwahn, D., Monkenbusch, M., Fetters, L. J. and Richter, D. (2004), Structural study of the influence of partially crystalline poly(ethylene butene) random copolymers on paraffin crystallization in dilute solutions. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3113–3132. doi: 10.1002/polb.20185
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!