Amphiphilic maleic acid-containing alternating copolymers—2. Dilute solution characterization by light scattering, intrinsic viscosity, and PGSE NMR spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Charged Polymers
Volume 42, Issue 19, pages 3584–3597, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Sauvage, E., Plucktaveesak, N., Colby, R.H., Amos, D.A., Antalek, B., Schroeder, K.M. and Tan, J.S. (2004), Amphiphilic maleic acid-containing alternating copolymers—2. Dilute solution characterization by light scattering, intrinsic viscosity, and PGSE NMR spectroscopy. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3584–3597. doi: 10.1002/polb.20201
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!