Rod-like polyelectrolyte adsorption onto charged surfaces in monovalent and divalent salt solutions
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Charged Polymers
Volume 42, Issue 19, pages 3642–3653, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Cheng, H. and Olvera De La Cruz, M. (2004), Rod-like polyelectrolyte adsorption onto charged surfaces in monovalent and divalent salt solutions. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3642–3653. doi: 10.1002/polb.20206
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2003
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF Award Number EEC-0118025
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!