Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Charged Polymers
Volume 42, Issue 19, pages 3513–3538, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Dobrynin, A. V., Colby, R. H. and Rubinstein, M. (2004), Polyampholytes. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3513–3538. doi: 10.1002/polb.20207
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2003
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0305203, DMR-0102267, CHE-9876674, ECS-0103307
- Petroleum Research Fund
- American Chemical Society. Grant Numbers: PRF#37018-AC-7, PRF#39637-AC7, PRF#39287-AC9
- NASA University Research, Engineering, and Technology Institute on Bio Inspired Materials. Grant Number: NCC-1-02037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!