Polyelectrolyte spin assembly: Influence of ionic strength on the growth of multilayered thin films
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Charged Polymers
Volume 42, Issue 19, pages 3654–3666, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Lefaux, C. J., Zimberlin, J. A., Dobrynin, A. V. and Mather, P. T. (2004), Polyelectrolyte spin assembly: Influence of ionic strength on the growth of multilayered thin films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 42: 3654–3666. doi: 10.1002/polb.20209
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2004
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-01-1-06412
- Connnecticut Global Fuel Cell Center. Grant Number: Batelle Agreement #DAAB07-03-3-K-415
- Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the American Chemical Society. Grant Number: PRF#39637-AC7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!