Gas barrier properties of poly(ε-caprolactone)/clay nanocomposites: Influence of the morphology and polymer/clay interactions
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 205–214, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Gain, O., Espuche, E., Pollet, E., Alexandre, M. and Dubois, Ph. (2005), Gas barrier properties of poly(ε-caprolactone)/clay nanocomposites: Influence of the morphology and polymer/clay interactions. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 205–214. doi: 10.1002/polb.20316
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!