Poly(lactic acid)/organoclay nanocomposites: Thermal, rheological properties and foam processing
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 689–698, 15 March 2005
How to Cite
Di, Y., Iannace, S., Maio, E. D. and Nicolais, L. (2005), Poly(lactic acid)/organoclay nanocomposites: Thermal, rheological properties and foam processing. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 689–698. doi: 10.1002/polb.20366
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!