Conformations produced by interactions of the side chains in poly(silylenemethylene) with the repeating sequence [Si(CH3)RCH2]x [R = O(CH2)3OC6H4C6H5]
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Multiscale Modeling of Polymers
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 886–896, 15 April 2005
How to Cite
Helfer, C. A., Chen, D., Mattice, W. L. and Farmer, B. L. (2005), Conformations produced by interactions of the side chains in poly(silylenemethylene) with the repeating sequence [Si(CH3)RCH2]x [R = O(CH2)3OC6H4C6H5]. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 886–896. doi: 10.1002/polb.20381
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2004
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Air Force Research Laboratory Materials and Manufacturing Directorate
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0098321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!