Reversible gel formation of triblock copolymers studied by molecular dynamics simulation
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Multiscale Modeling of Polymers
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 959–969, 15 April 2005
How to Cite
Guo, L. and Luijten, E. (2005), Reversible gel formation of triblock copolymers studied by molecular dynamics simulation. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 959–969. doi: 10.1002/polb.20386
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2004
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 38543-G7
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-03-25939
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences. Grant Number: CNMS2003-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!