AC and DC percolative conductivity of single wall carbon nanotube polymer composites
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 22, pages 3273–3287, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
McLachlan, D. S., Chiteme, C., Park, C., Wise, K. E., Lowther, S. E., Lillehei, P. T., Siochi, E. J. and Harrison, J. S. (2005), AC and DC percolative conductivity of single wall carbon nanotube polymer composites. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3273–3287. doi: 10.1002/polb.20597
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2005
- NASA University Research, Engineering and Technology Institute on Bio Inspired Materials (BIMat). Grant Number: NCC-1-02037
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!