Fracture toughness of polymers in the ductile-to-brittle transition region: Statistical approach and lower bound determination
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 24, pages 3674–3684, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Cocco, R. G., Frontini, P. M. and Perez Ipiña, J. E. (2005), Fracture toughness of polymers in the ductile-to-brittle transition region: Statistical approach and lower bound determination. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3674–3684. doi: 10.1002/polb.20600
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!