Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
Application of a nonlinear viscoelastic model to glassy, particulate-filled polymers
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 22, pages 3135–3150, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Adolf, D. B. and Chambers, R. S. (2005), Application of a nonlinear viscoelastic model to glassy, particulate-filled polymers. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3135–3150. doi: 10.1002/polb.20601
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!