Deformation and fracture behavior of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluorethylene) ferroelectric copolymer films under uniaxial tension
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 22, pages 3255–3260, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Fang, F., Zhang, M. Z. and Huang, J. F. (2005), Deformation and fracture behavior of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluorethylene) ferroelectric copolymer films under uniaxial tension. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3255–3260. doi: 10.1002/polb.20611
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10372047
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2004CB619304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!