Structural/compositional nanoheterogeneity and glass-transition plurality in amorphous polycyanurate–poly(tetramethylene glycol) hybrid networks
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 22, pages 3261–3272, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Bershtein, V. A., David, L., Egorov, V. M., Fainleib, A. M., Grigorieva, O., Bey, I. and Yakushev, P. N. (2005), Structural/compositional nanoheterogeneity and glass-transition plurality in amorphous polycyanurate–poly(tetramethylene glycol) hybrid networks. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3261–3272. doi: 10.1002/polb.20614
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!