Gelation mechanism and microstructure of organogels formed with various types of gelators
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 24, pages 3567–3574, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Okabe, S., Hanabusa, K. and Shibayama, M. (2005), Gelation mechanism and microstructure of organogels formed with various types of gelators. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3567–3574. doi: 10.1002/polb.20620
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2005
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 14045216, 16350120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!