Deswelling comparison of temperature-sensitive poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) microgels containing functional OH groups with different hydrophilic long side chains
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 43, Issue 24, pages 3575–3583, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Ma, X., Xi, J., Zhao, X. and Tang, X. (2005), Deswelling comparison of temperature-sensitive poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) microgels containing functional OH groups with different hydrophilic long side chains. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3575–3583. doi: 10.1002/polb.20627
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!