Polymer challenges of a different kind
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: The American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics Special Issue
Volume 43, Issue 23, pages 3372–3374, 1 December 2005
How to Cite
Lovinger, A. J. (2005), Polymer challenges of a different kind. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 43: 3372–3374. doi: 10.1002/polb.20638
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2005
REFERENCES AND NOTES
- 1Interdisciplinary Macromolecular Science and Engineering, Report of a Workshop co-sponsored by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy, S. I. Stupp (Chair), University of Illinois Printing Services 1998. http://www.nsf.gov/mps/dmr/report.pdf
- 2Polymer Science and Engineering: The Shifting Research Frontiers, National Research Council, Committee on Polymer Science and Engineering, R. S. Stein (Chair), National Academy Press, Washington, DC 1994.
- 3Nanotechnology Research Directions: Vision for Nanotechnology in the Next Decade, Roco, M. C.;Williams, R. S.;Alivisatos, P., Eds.; Kluwer Academic Publishers: Boston, 2000.
- 4APS Hands Out Awards at March Meeting, Physics Today, March, 2005, p 81; Reader Rights Polymer Prize Slip, Physics Today, April, 2005, p 89.