Compatibility characterization of poly(lactic acid)/poly(propylene carbonate) blends
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 94–101, 1 January 2006
How to Cite
Ma, X., Yu, J. and Wang, N. (2006), Compatibility characterization of poly(lactic acid)/poly(propylene carbonate) blends. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 94–101. doi: 10.1002/polb.20669
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!