Investigation of sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone sulfone)/heteropolyacid composite membranes for high temperature fuel cell applications
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 44, Issue 14, pages 1967–1978, 15 July 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Ni, H., Zhao, C., Li, X., Fu, T. and Na, H. (2006), Investigation of sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone sulfone)/heteropolyacid composite membranes for high temperature fuel cell applications. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 1967–1978. doi: 10.1002/polb.20841
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!