Dependence of methanol permeability on the nature of water and the morphology of graft copolymer proton exchange membranes
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Polymers in Fuel Cells
Volume 44, Issue 16, pages 2240–2252, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Siu, A., Pivovar, B., Horsfall, J., Lovell, K. V. and Holdcroft, S. (2006), Dependence of methanol permeability on the nature of water and the morphology of graft copolymer proton exchange membranes. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 2240–2252. doi: 10.1002/polb.20860
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research of Canada (NSERC)
- Methanex Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!