Influence of blend miscibility on the proton conductivity and methanol permeability of polymer electrolyte blends
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Polymers in Fuel Cells
Volume 44, Issue 16, pages 2253–2266, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Gasa, J. V., Weiss, R. A. and Shaw, M. T. (2006), Influence of blend miscibility on the proton conductivity and methanol permeability of polymer electrolyte blends. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 2253–2266. doi: 10.1002/polb.20865
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2005
- Army through the Connecticut Global Fuel Cell Center
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: 10761-001-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!