Sulfonated silica-based electrolyte nanocomposite membranes
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Polymers in Fuel Cells
Volume 44, Issue 16, pages 2278–2298, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Gomes, D., Buder, I. and Nunes, S. P. (2006), Sulfonated silica-based electrolyte nanocomposite membranes. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 2278–2298. doi: 10.1002/polb.20868
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2005
- European Commission. Grant Number: SES6-CT-2003-502652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!