Two tube models of rubber elasticity
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Modern Concepts and Methods in Polymer Physics
Volume 44, Issue 18, pages 2679–2697, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Vandoolaeghe, W. L., Kutter, S. and Terentjev, E. M. (2006), Two tube models of rubber elasticity. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 2679–2697. doi: 10.1002/polb.20900
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
- Overseas Research Scholarship, the Cambridge Overseas Trust, Corpus Christi College
- Commonwealth Scholarship, Gonville and Caius College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!